Meridian Health Plan is a physician-owned and physician-managed health plan, and was approved by the State of Iowa to provide Medicaid health services to beneficiaries through a contract with the Iowa Department of Human Services in 2012.
What does IADHS stand for?
IADHS stands for Iowa Department of Human Services
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IADHS
- International Aircraft Design Group
- Internationally Agreed Development Goal (UN Millennium Declaration)
- Iowa Area Development Group
- Iowa Area Development Group Community Foundation (founded 1985; West Des Moines)
- Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone
- Institut Arabe des Droits de l'Homme (French)
- International Academy for Design and Health (various locations)
- International Association for Disability and Oral Health
- International Association of Dentistry for the Handicapped (now International Association for Disability and Oral Health)
- Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion Syndrome (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Irvine Adult Day Health Services, Inc. (est. 1994; Irvine, CA)
- International Association of Deposit Insurers
- Isuzu Automotive Dealership, Inc. (Philippines)
- Iraq-Afghanistan Deployment Impact Fund (California Community Foundation; Los Angeles, CA)
- Inter-American Drug Information System (Washington, DC)
- International Association for Development of Information Society
- International Association for Development of the Information Society
- International Animal Data Information Systems Committee (forum)
- Independent Activity of Daily Living
- Instrument Activity Deviation List
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASCCA also welcomes its new Vice Chair, Julie Ingersoll, who is the Child Care Team Lead for the Iowa Department of Human Services.
Concannon has been director of the Iowa Department of Human Services since March 2003.
She worked for the Iowa Department of Human Services as a secretary for over 25 years.
This accreditation reflects the success of our longstanding collaboration with Magellan in providing Iowa residents with access to the highest quality of behavioral health services," added Jennifer Vermeer, director of the Iowa Medicaid Enterprise, which is administered by the Iowa Department of Human Services.
2 /PRNewswire/ -- CSG Government Solutions, a national leader in providing public sector strategy, quality management and systems modernization services, today announced that it has been awarded a multi-year contract by the Iowa Department of Human Services to provide a full suite of HIPAA compliance management services.
Other states soon followed: Oregon Department of Human Services (10 staff); Massachusetts Department of Transitional Assistance (4 staff); and Iowa Department of Human Services (10 staff).
The Iowa Department of Human Services is seeking to fill the position of institutional superintendent for the Eldora State Training School for Boys.