We appreciate CourseSmart's technology innovation, especially in the mobile arena, which is vital for our online student population," said Ann Jenkins, Instructional Designer and Training Specialist at Iowa Community College Online Consortium.
What does ICCOC stand for?
ICCOC stands for Iowa Community College Online Consortium
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICCOC
We have 1 other meaning of ICCOC in our Acronym Attic
- Islamic Cultural Center of New York
- Information Collection Clearance Officer (US DOI)
- Injury Compensation Control Office
- Interchurch Organisation for Development Co-operation (Utrecht, The Netherlands)
- Interkerkelijke Organisatie voor Ontwikkelingssamenwerking (Dutch: Interchurch Organization for Development; Netherlands)
- International Cocoa Organisation
- International Committee for Chinese Orphans
- International Communications Consultancy Organisation (public relations consulting)
- International Competence Centre for Organic Agriculture (India)
- Indonesia Classic Car Owners Club
- Intelligence Community Coordination Group
- Interagency Coordinating Committee on Hurricanes
- International Conference on Communications
- Institute of Organometallic Chemistry, National Research Council (Florence, Italy)
- International Conference on Computers
- IEEE International Conference on Control and Applications
- International Consortium for Cooperation on the Nile (est. 2001)
- International Committee for Coal and Organic Petrology (also seen as ICCP)
- International Centre for Coastal and Ocean Policy Studies
- Inter-Church Commission on Religious Education in Schools (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through the Iowa Community College Online Consortium, instructors of member institutions receive training in how to build relationships and stay connected to students.
The Iowa Community College Online Consortium (ICCOC) provides analytic information to academic advisers about students who are presenting risks or failures in their coursework.
This year's eOT recipients included: * Ruth May, University of Dallas * Jim Vincent, Robert Morris University * Clark Shah-Nelson, Colorado Online Learning * Barry McGlumphy, Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education * Gretchen Bartelson, Iowa Community College Online Consortium eCollege also presented the inaugural Excellence in Online Administration (eOA) Awards in recognition of those administrators who have leveraged eCollege's Program Administration Solutions to direct, manage and administer large and fast-growing online programs.
2 /PRNewswire/ -- The Iowa Community College Online Consortium (ICCOC), today announced that it will offer 23 online courses as part of the Associate of Arts program this spring.