Iowa Community Action Association honors an organization or individual who has emulated excellence and shown steadfast commitment to the well-being of low-income children and families through a partnership with ICAA, the Iowa foundation said.
What does ICAA stand for?
ICAA stands for Iowa Community Action Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICAA
We have 80 other meanings of ICAA in our Acronym Attic
- International Council of Accrediting Agencies
- International Council on Active Aging
- International Council on Alcohol and Addictions
- International Council on Alcoholism and Addiction
- International Curriculum and Assessment Agency
- International Curriculum Assessment Agency
- Invalid Children's Aid Association
- Investment Capability Analysis and Assessment
- Investment Counsel Association of America (now Investment Adviser Association)
- Iona College Alumni Association
- Iowa County Attorneys Association
- Israel Cooperation of Agricultural Application
- International Conference on Abstract and Applied Analysis
- Intercollegiate Association of Amateur Athletes of America (also seen as IC4A)
- Interagency Civil Admissions Advisory Council (Virginia)
- International Culinary Arts Academy Cebu (est. 2002; Cebu City, Philippines)
- Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
- Iowa Community College Athletic Conference
- Indiana Counselors Association on Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Internationally Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor
Samples in periodicals archive:
It includes the Iowa Association of School Boards, the Iowa Association of Electric Cooperatives, the Iowa Community Action Association, the Iowa Association of Business and Industry, two locals of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, the Iowa Retail Federation, Alliant Energy, MidAmerican Energy, and others.
The Iowa Community Action Association is also working with the credit unions to refer people who are eligible for the program.