NYSE: GRA) today announced that its DARAMEND(R) bioremediation technology has been selected for treatment of explosive-impacted soils at three major Department of Defense installations: Joliet Army Ammunition Plant (AAP) in Wilmington, Illinois; Iowa Army Ammunition Plant in Middletown, Iowa; and Naval Weapons Station (NWS) Yorktown in Yorktown, Virginia.
What does IAAAP stand for?
IAAAP stands for Iowa Army Ammunition Plant
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- International Association of Astronomical Artists
- International Automotive Advertising Awards (est. 1995)
- Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association (various locations)
- Ithaca Asian American Association (New York)
- Indiana Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- Irish Association of Alcohol and Addiction Counsellors (Ireland)
- International Association of Athletes Against Drugs (Madrid, Spain)
- International Association of Ahmadi Architects and Engineers (Muslim organization)
- International Association of African American Music (Gladwyne, PA)
- International Association of Aquatic Animal Medicine
- Immigration Advice and Application Assistance Scheme (Australia)
- International Academy of Agriculture and Animal Science (China)
- International Agranulocytosis and Aplastic Anemia Study
- Interim AFCENT/AIRCENT Alternate War Headquarters
- I Am A Bitch
- Inter-American Association of Broadcasters
- Intercollegiate Athletics Advisory Board (Albany, NY)
- Iranian Alliances Across Borders
- International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants, Inc.
- International Academy of African Business and Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army to continue to operate and maintain the Iowa Army Ammunition Plant in Burlington, Iowa, and the Milan Army Ammunition Plant in Milan, Tennessee.
The work is scheduled to begin in the summer of 1996 and will be primarily at military bases with heavy contamination and at bases scheduled for closure, such as Twin Cities Army Ammunition Plant in Minnesota, Iowa Army Ammunition Plant, Fort Carson in Colorado, and Badger Army Ammunition Plant in Wisconsin.
Army and has been Commander of Rock Island Arsenal and Iowa Army Ammunition Plant.
Army at the Iowa Army Ammunition Plant (IAAAP), disclosed today that a business development center (BDC) has been established within the premises of IAAAP, in Middletown, Iowa.
AO has a similar contract with PMC at the Iowa Army Ammunition plant.
Line 4-A is a 115,000 square foot manufacturing and office complex situated on 20 acres within the 19,000 acre Iowa Army Ammunition Plant in Middletown, Iowa, located near Burlington, Iowa.
Army Guaranteed Loan Program and other state and federal grants make the former ICI Americas site and other facilities at the Iowa Army Ammunition plant an attractive location for industry.