com John Tonkewicz, Director Sales and Marketing; Elena Repidonis Provides equipment and custom systems for contaminant removal Featuring: corrosion resistant countercurrent and crossflow scrubbers for gas absorption, ionizing wet scrubbers (IWS) for gas and particulate control, low-vibration AMCA rated FRP fans, fluidized-bed scrubbers and high-efficiency Tollerette packing.
What does IWS stand for?
IWS stands for Ionizing Wet Scrubber
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IWS
We have 135 other meanings of IWS in our Acronym Attic
- International Wafer Service
- International Wastewater Systems, Inc
- International Water Supply (Canada)
- International Wool Secretariat
- Internet World Stats (market research)
- Internet Wrestling Syndicate
- Interoperable Wave Standard
- Interworking Signalling
- Intranet Web Services
- Intuitive Web Solutions, LLC (Springfield, MO)
- Irish Water Spaniel (dog breed)
- Irritable Woman Syndrome
- Integrated Work Sequence/Inspection Traveler
- Intelligent Work Station/Local Area Network
- Independent Washroom Services Association (UK)
- Integrated Waste Services Association
- International Water Services Association (now International Water Association)
- International Water Supply Association
- International Winter Swimming Association
- InterScan Web Security Appliance (Trend Micro Incorporated)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ITEQ subsidiary will provide a proprietary Ionizing Wet Scrubber (IWS(R)) system to control emissions from a plant in Italy.
The ITEQ subsidiary will provide a proprietary Ionizing Wet Scrubber (IWS(R)) System with installation to be completed by the close of the first quarter of 1998.