With the debut of the Miraj Diamond[TM] platform, AKHAN Technologies has developed a new patent-pending process in which n-type diamond material is created over silicon with previously undemonstrated characteristics, such as shallow ionization energy of 250 meV, high carrier mobility (greater than 1000 cm2/Vs in nanocrystalline diamond thin films), no graphitic phases, and previously undemonstrated performance in low voltage high current diode device applications (900 A/mm2 current density at +2V forward bias).
What does IE stand for?
IE stands for Ionization Energy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IE
We have 33 other meanings of IE in our Acronym Attic
- International eCommerce
- International Education
- International Exchange
- Internationale Enheder (Danish: International Units; medicine)
- Internet Explorer (Microsoft)
- Interrupt Enable Register (Intel 8051 Microcontroller register)
- Inverted Elevation
- Investment Efficiency
- Investment Entity (IRS Form 5500)
- Ion Exchange
- Ireland (top level domain name)
- Iridescent Effect
- Irradiation Effect
- Solomon Airlines (airline code)
- Internet Explorer Automatic Component Activation
- International Enterprise Singapore
- Integrated Engineering & Design
- Ionosphere Explorer-A
- Inter-Embedded Artificial Magnetic Conductor
- Ion-Exchange High Performance Liquid Chromatography
Samples in periodicals archive:
Helium is added for its higher ionization energy and thermal conductivity, which means more energy is needed to establish and maintain the arc.
Moreover, the model also assumes-erroneously--that all energy transfers from the incident electron to the target molecule that exceed the ionization energy of a given molecular orbital result in ionization.