But Shapley says the catalyst could be used to remove the perchlorate from the brine left over after the regeneration of used ion-exchange resins.
What does IER stand for?
IER stands for Ion-Exchange Resin (building material)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IER
We have 87 other meanings of IER in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Energy Research (Washington, DC)
- Institute of Educational Research (Pakistan)
- Integrated Equipment short-circuit Rating
- Intermediate Eye Relief (rifle scope)
- Internal Exclusion Room (various schools; UK)
- International Employment Relations (various schools)
- Interrupt Enable Register (computer architecture)
- Intervention Event Rate (clinical trials)
- Investment Evaluation Review
- Inwendige Eventrecorder (cardiology device)
- Immediate Early Response 3
- Immediate Early Response 5
- Idiopathic Enlargement of the Right Atrium
- Institute for ESOH (Environmental, Safety & Occupational Health) Risk Analysis
- instrument, electronic, radio and avionics
- International Economic Relief Agency
- International Employment Relations Association (London, UK)
- Iowa Enduro Riders Association
- Instituto Ecuatoriano de Reforma Agraria y Colonización (Ecuadorian Institute for Agrarian Reform and Colonization)
- Integrated Electric Rear Axle Drive
Samples in periodicals archive:
They incorporate Milliken Chemical's inorganic AlphaSan antimicrobial, a zirconium phosphate-based ceramic ion-exchange resin containing silver.
Elastoguard uses Alphasan AgNaZr phosphate ion-exchange resin that permeates the entire rubber part.
Ziolo makes these orange magnetic beads in an ion-exchange resin used commercially as a water softener.
Key Topics Covered: - Ion-Exchange Resins: General Description, Production, Uses - Market For Ion-Exchange Resins In Russia - Market For Ion Exchange Resins In Ukraine - Global Market For Ion-Exchange Resins - Companies Producing Ion-Exchange Resins - Traders At The Ion-Exchange Resin Market - Investment Projects - Consumers Of Ionites - Resin-In-Pulp Process Companies Mentioned - Dow Chemical - Purolite - Rohm & Haas - Mitsubishi Chemical's - VarionEx (Nitrochemie, Hungary) - Selan Traiding Ltd - Jiangsu Suqing Water Treatment Engineering Group - Taiyuan Resin Factory - Kingland Chemicals Company Limited - ResinTech, Inc.
In 1993 the company re-entered the CIS market providing the industry with ion-exchange resins, biocides and agrochemicals.
imagine the possibilities[TM] About Rohm and Haas in Russia The company has been present in the USSR since mid 1970s supplying chemicals for agriculture (pesticides, herbicides and fungicides) and ion-exchange resins through soviet foreign trade organizations.
Ion-Exchange Resins (IEX) are used in a wide variety of areas which include the manufacture of drinking water, beverage, food pharmaceuticals, industrial process water, precious metals, to name a few.