No lost time injuries recorded at Jiangsu site since commencement of the project - All roads on site completed - Foundation piling for most areas of the plant and pipe-racks completed - General contracted works focusing on building steel structures for both the maintenance and office buildings in progress - Cladding for lithium packaging and warehouse in progress - First two kiln shells for Area 20 delivered - Fabrication of major equipment complete, including sulphating mixer and ball mill - Award of contracts for the calcination, sulphation and drying Installation, thickeners, belts filters and ion exchange columns - Revised construction permit and planning permit received Galaxy's Lithium Carbonate Project is progressing in line with statements made in its last quarterly report.
What does IXC stand for?
IXC stands for Ion Exchange Column
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IXC
We have 2 other meanings of IXC in our Acronym Attic
- Unclassified Miscellaneous
- Integrated Xseries Adapter
- International Xenotransplantation Association (est. 1998)
- Internet Exchange Architecture
- Ion-excited X-ray Analysis
- Bagdogra, India - Bagdogra (Airport Code)
- ICA (Immaculate Conception Academy)-Xavier Connection (Philippines; online group)
- Inter Exchange Carrier
- Internet Xadrez Clube (Portuguese: Internet Chess Club)
- Ion Exchange Chromatography (steroid analysis)
- Interaction Design
- Inter-Action Design Association (est. 2003)
- Integrated X Chromosome Database
- In Xanadu Did Kubla Kahn a Stately Pleasure Dome Decree
- Internet Exchange Engine (Intel)
- Mangalore, India - Bajpe (Airport Code)
- Italian Experimental Electronic Music (Italy)
- International Exchange Erasmus Student Network
- Integrated Exchange Format
- International Express Freight (FedEx)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year, Waters introduced another approach for 2D nanoLC, which is typically performed using an ion exchange column, followed by separation on a reverse phase column.
RESULTS AND DISCUSSION Preparation of the ion exchange column The reaction mixture was prepared from 0.
Additionally, he says, the clay could be pelletized and used in a conventional ion exchange column.
Fractions containing 92% of the total BAEE hydrolase activity were applied to a DEAE Sephadex A-50 ion exchange column (2.
5% purity "The successful first phase of our operational testing of the ion exchange columns is extremely encouraging.
The efficient and reproducible sample fractionation protocol is based on Vivapure centrifugal ion exchange columns.
This modification eliminates the resin ion exchange columns, and by-passses the refinery for gold and palladium.