Natkunarajah J, Osborne V, Holden C: Allergic contact dermatitis to iodopropynyl butylcarbamate found in a cosmetic cleansing wipe.
What does IPBC stand for?
IPBC stands for Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate (preservative)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPBC
We have 11 other meanings of IPBC in our Acronym Attic
- Intellectual Property Bar Association (UK)
- Inter Pacific Bar Association
- International Perfume Bottle Association, Inc.
- Ireland Poland Business Association (est. 1991)
- Irish Pipe Band Association
- Intelligent Pre Brew Aroma System
- Independent Power Boat Club (Australia)
- Independent Public Business Corporation of Papua New Guinea (est. 2002; economic management group)
- Institute of Professional Bookkeepers of Canada
- Intergovernmental Personnel Benefit Cooperative (municipality cooperative; health care costs; Illinois)
- IP (Intellectual Property) Business Congress (various locations)
- Ireland-Pakistan Business Council (Dublin, Ireland)
- India/Pakistan/Bangladesh/Ceylon Conference
- Indoor Plantscape Biological Control Project (Minnesota)
- IP Bearer Control Protocol
- Illustrated Parts Breakdown
- Institute of Professional & Business Development (Australia)
- Intelligence Program Budget Decision (US DoD)
- Isolated Phase Bus Duct
- Institute of Practical Bible Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
M&G, located outside of Frankfurt, Germany, is the leading European-based manufacturer of iodopropynyl butylcarbamate (IPBC).
Milker & Gruning is a Germany-based manufacturer of iodopropynyl butylcarbamate preservatives for paint, coating, cosmetic, and industrial applications, as well as other specialty preservative formulations.
Kromidas noted too that the 42nd ATP, published April 17, 2007, amended the use of iodopropynyl butylcarbamate (IPBC).