[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Patients were randomized to receive two or four cycles of doxorubicin, bleomycin, vinblastine, and dacarbazine (ABVD), and some also received 20 or 30 Gy of involved-field radiation therapy.
What does IFRT stand for?
IFRT stands for Involved-Field Radiation Therapy (oncology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IFRT
We have 2 other meanings of IFRT in our Acronym Attic
- International Feline Retrovirus Research Symposium (veterinary)
- Iceland Forest Research Station
- Indiana Facilities Registry System
- Inter Frame Relay Service
- International Fibrinogen Research Society
- International Financial Reporting Standard(s)
- International Financial Reporting System
- International Fellowship of Rotarian Scuba Divers (Rotary Club)
- Intellectual Freedom Round Table (American Library Association)
- Internal-Floating-Roof Tank
- Idaho Falls Reactor Test Center
- International Forum for Rural Transport and Development
- Iranian Fisheries Research and Training Organization
- Institut Français pour la Recherche et la Technologie Polaires
- International Forum for Road Transport Technology
- Infantry Forces Research Unit (US Army)
- Institut Français du Royaume-Uni (French: French Institute of the UK)
- International Feed Resources Unit (Aberdeen, UK)
- I Feel Sick
- I Feel Stupid
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thirty-nine percent received extended-field radiation therapy (defined as mantle or inverted Y fields), 30% received involved-field radiation therapy, and 31% received involved-nodal radiation therapy.