North Korea also rejected an invitation to send a delegation of Catholics to the papal Mass in Seoul.
What does ITS stand for?
ITS stands for Invitation To Send
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ITS
We have 615 other meanings of ITS in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Technology Series (IETF)
- Internet Technology Solutions (various locations)
- Internet Telephony Server (Lucent)
- Internet Time Service
- Internet Transaction Server (SAP R/3)
- Interoperability Test Suite(s)
- Interpretation and Translation Service (various locations)
- Intersectional Transportation Service
- Intertek Testing Services
- Inventory Tracking System
- Iontophoretic Transdermal System
- IOS Telephony Service (Cisco)
- Iowa Talent Search (Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa)
- Iowa Telecommunications Services Inc
- Islamic Texts Society (UK)
- Islamic Thinkers Society (New York, NY)
- Issues in the Theory of Security (workshop)
- Intergenic Transcribed Spacer Region 1
- Internal Transcribed Spacer Region 2 (also seen as ITS-2)
- Intelligent Transport System in the United States
Samples in periodicals archive:
The EU officials hailed the IEC's invitation to send a team to monitor the forthcoming parliamentary elections.
WITH reference to the Echo's invitation to send views on the rail announcements in Welsh first, I would like to take the opportunity to comment as follows:
Obviously you can respond to mail you receive, but don't take a question about one of your mutual funds as an invitation to send unsolicited information about other financial products.
Firecreek has received an invitation to send a management and technical team to meet with the Head of the Libyan National Oil Corporation, Dr.