We now await further information about the Government's invitation for proposals from developers and local authorities for new developments that have clear local support.
What does IFP stand for?
IFP stands for Invitation For Proposal
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of IFP
We have 228 other meanings of IFP in our Acronym Attic
- International Fairs & Promotions (Beirut, Lebanon)
- International Family Planning
- International Fellowships Program
- International Forensic Program (Physicians for Human Rights)
- International Futures Programme (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Internet Facsimile Protocol
- Internet Fax Protocol (IETF T.38)
- Internet French Property
- Internetowe Forum Policyjne (Polish: Online Police Forum)
- Interns for Peace (New York, NY)
- Invoice for Payment
- Iriver Flash Player
- Integral Fibrillar Proteins Class 1
- Independent Forest Products Association
- Independent Free Papers of America
- Indirect Fire Precision Attack
- Industry Film Producers Association (now International Association of Audio Visual Communicators)
- Innovative Forest Practices Agreement
- Institute for Foreign Policy Analysis
- Integrated Filter Power Amplifier
Samples in periodicals archive:
The response from providers to the invitation for proposals under this programme has exceeded my original expectations.
The Center will be announcing the invitation for proposals on April 2, and full proposals will be due by June 15.
May 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Mark and Ann Kington today announced that they have issued an invitation for proposals (IFP) to purchase and restore the Robert E.
After a year of study, CECI submitted its bid for the Casecnan Project on September 30, 1994 in response to a formal public invitation for proposals.