Invista Foundation Property Trust has exchanged contracts with Aviva on 88-94 Church Street, which is located on the corner of Church Street and Hanover Street and is currently home to Lloyds TSB.
What does IFPT stand for?
IFPT stands for Invista Foundation Property Trust (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFPT
We have 4 other meanings of IFPT in our Acronym Attic
- International Federation of Philosophical Societies
- International Federation of Psychoanalytic Societies
- International Fluid Power Society
- International Forum of Psychoanalysis
- International Free Press Society (Fredriksberg, Denmark)
- Intraformation Position/Traffic Collision Avoidance System
- Industrial Fluid Properties Simulation Collective
- International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (Switzerland)
- Institute of Fish Processing Technology (University of the Philippines)
- International Finance Participation Trust (Canada)
- International Forest Products Transport Association (founded 1982, California)
- Institute for Fluid Power Transmission and Control (China)
- International Federation of Professional & Technical Engineers (est. 1918; Washington, DC)
- Initial Flight Plan Processing Unit
- International Forum of Public Universities (university consortium; Canada)
- International Function Point Users Group
- International Federation of Phonogram & Videogram Producers
- International Federation of Pharmaceutical Wholesalers
- International Federation of Public Warehousing Associations (est. 1973)
- Inkatha Freedom Party Youth Brigade (south African political party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bulleys of Telford has completed an additional new lease to the Protomold Company on Hortonpark Industrial Estate acting on behalf of retained clients Invista Foundation Property Trust.