Investors Savings Bank, since rebranded as Investors Bank, took 38,800 s/f on the 9th and 10th floors and Microsoft occupies the remaining 21,700 s/f on the 9th floor.
What does ISB stand for?
ISB stands for Investors Savings Bank (New Jersey)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISB
We have 234 other meanings of ISB in our Acronym Attic
- International Sports Broadcasting
- International Staff Band (of the Salvation Army)
- International Studies Board (Utah)
- International Symposium on Bilingualism
- International Symposium on Biotechnology
- Internet Service Bus (computing)
- interscalene block
- Interstate (Tariff) Bureau, Inc.
- Intra System Bus
- Invest to Save Budget (UK)
- Investors Service Bureau (NYSE service)
- Invincible Super Blog
- Iranian Society for Biotechnology
- Irving Symphonic Band (Irving, TX)
- Is Started By (time or date)
- Islamabad, Pakistan - International (Airport Code)
- Islamic Society of Britain (UK)
- Islands Brygge (Danish railway station)
- Issues Screening Board
- National Doctoral Programme in Informational and Structural Biology (Finland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
s common stock will be asked to approve the Agreement and Plan of Merger (the "Merger Agreement"), dated as of August 16, 2011, by and between (i) Investors Savings Bank, Investors Bancorp, Inc.
NASDAQ: ISBC), the holding company for Short Hills, New Jersey-based Investors Savings Bank, has said that it has completed the sale of its four Massachusetts branch offices to Boston, Massachusetts-based, Admirals Bank, on May 6, 2011.
was selected as an outsourcing vendor for Investors data processing and began operations, programming, conversion, and data network management on site for Investors Savings Bank in December 1989.
Investors Savings Bank * Old National Bancorp * Pacific Continental Corp.
Best-in-class companies that recently signed onto the building inlcude Investors Savings Bank, since rebranded as Investors Bank, which took 38,800 s/f on the 9th and 10th floors.
Depositors of Brooklyn Federal Savings Bank will become depositors of Investors Savings Bank, and will have the same rights and privileges in Investors Savings Bank, as if their accounts had been established in Investors Savings Bank on the date established at Brooklyn Federal Savings Bank.
Well-capitalized and smaller institutions including Investors Savings Bank, NVE Bank, Kearney Federal, North Jersey Community Bank and Oritani Bank are actively sourcing new transactions.