Winegar was previously President of CFDS Limited, a Toronto-based subsidiary of Boston Financial Data Services, and Executive Vice President/Chief Operations Officer with Investors Fiduciary Trust Company, a Kansas City-based unit of State Street Corporation.
What does IFTC stand for?
IFTC stands for Investors Fiduciary Trust Company (now State Street Corporation; Boston, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFTC
We have 12 other meanings of IFTC in our Acronym Attic
- International Fuel Tax Agreement (trucking)
- International Fuel Tax Association, Inc.
- Interstitial Fibrosis Tubular Atrophy (biopsy)
- Initial & Final Terminal Arrival Date
- Interim Fast-Time Analyzer System
- Illinois Future Teacher Corps (scholarship program)
- Independent Film and Television College (Baghdad, Iraq)
- Institute for Training and Consulting AG (Zurich, Switzerland)
- International Film & Television Council
- International Fire Training Centre (Durham, UK)
- Idaho Falls Teachers Credit Union (Idaho Falls, ID)
- In-Flight Thrust Determination (aviation)
- Initial Film Thickness Difference
- International Forwarding and Transport Dangerous Goods Notification
- International Federation Terre des Hommes
- International Federation of Training and Development Organisations, Ltd.
- Initiative for Technology and Entrepreneurship
- Institute of Finance and Trade Economics (China)
- Integrated Family of Test Equipment
- Integrated Forward Test Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
State Street acquired its Kansas City operations through the 1995 purchase of Investors Fiduciary Trust Company (IFTC) from DST Systems, Inc.
6 million pre-tax) gain on the sale of Investors Fiduciary Trust Company.
NYSE: KSU), today jointly announced that they have signed a letter of intent for the acquisition of Investors Fiduciary Trust Company (IFTC) by State Street Boston Corporation (Nasdaq-NNM: STBK) (State Street).
Investors Fiduciary Trust Company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of State Street Boston Corp.
Previously, he served as president, chief executive officer and director of Investors Fiduciary Trust Company (a subsidiary of Kemper Financial Services), and was a director and held various executive positions with IDS/American Express, a financial services company.