Providing member physicians with this time-saving, efficient e-prescribing solution creates an excellent return on investment for health plans and physicians.
What does IFH stand for?
IFH stands for Investment for Health (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFH
We have 32 other meanings of IFH in our Acronym Attic
- I've Found Her (Babylon 5 game)
- Icelandic Farm Holidays (est. 1980)
- Ideal Frequency-Hopping
- Income from Home (software)
- Institut für Handelsforschung (German)
- Institut für Hotelmanagement GmbH
- Interface Host
- International Foundation for Homeopathy
- International Foundation of Hope
- International Scientific Forum on Home Hygiene (est. 1998; Somerset, England, UK)
- Inter Friendship House Association (Berkeley, CA)
- International Federation of Helicopter Associations (est. 1983)
- International Federation of Horseracing Authorities (est. 1993; France)
- Irish Farmhouse Holidays Association
- Irish Finance Houses Association
- Internet Family History Association of Australia
- International Federation of Health and Beauty Therapists (UK)
- Idaho Fair Housing Council
- Indiana Family Health Council (Indianapolis, IN)
- Inova Fairfax Hospital for Children (Falls Church, VA)