A full investment strategy review has been completed, and initial conclusions implemented, in conjunction with the Trustee of the Scheme.
What does ISR stand for?
ISR stands for Investment Strategy Review
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISR
We have 277 other meanings of ISR in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Suspend Resume
- Interrupt Service Register
- Interrupt Service Routine (assembly programming)
- Intersecting Storage Rings (CERN)
- Interviewer Severity Rating
- Intra Squad Radio
- Inventory/Sales Ratio
- Inverter Spike Resistant (magnet wire insulation)
- Investigator-Sponsored Research (medical research)
- Investissement Socialement Responsable (French: Socially Responsible Investment)
- Irish Society for Rheumatology (Ireland)
- Irish Sports Report (Notre Dame; Indiana)
- ISR Battle Management
- Interference Subspace Rejection, Diversities Mode
- Interference Subspace Rejection, Decision Feedback Mode
- Interference Subspace Rejection, Hypotheses Mode
- Interference Subspace Rejection, Realization Mode
- Interference Subspace Rejection, Reduced Hypotheses Mode
- Interference Subspace Rejection, Total Realization Mode
Samples in periodicals archive:
In order to get back on track, they will be reviewing all options, including extra contributions from sponsors, contingent funding arrangements, investment strategy reviews, hedging strategies and pension insurance buy-ins, not to mention changes to benefits structures including fund closures.
The Diversified Portfolios utilize the logic and discipline of the Consults four-step process: investment strategy review, portfolio structure and manager selection, professional portfolio management, and goal monitoring.