Interestingly, the most notable funds running long/short and multi-strategy style money utilize the investment research services of specialists, TSR , the global leading Special Situations research advisor based in London& New York.
What does IRS stand for?
IRS stands for Investment Research Service
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IRS
We have 423 other meanings of IRS in our Acronym Attic
- International Register of Shipping (est. 1993; shipping industry)
- International Reply Service
- International Research and Studies Program (US)
- International Rorschach Society
- International Russian Society
- Internationally Recruited Staff
- Interpreter Referral Service (various organizations)
- Interstate Repeater Society
- Intra Renal Surgery
- Inventory Reduction Sale
- Investor Relations Society
- Ionizing Radiation Standards Group (National Research Council of Canada, Ottawa, Canada)
- Iron Replacement System (golf)
- Irwin R. Schyster (pro wrestler)
- Item Reduction Study
- Internal Revenue Service Small Business/Self Employment
- Information Systems & Technology
- Infrared Search & Track
- Anti-Insulin Receptor Substrate-1
- Indian Remote Sensoring Satellite
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interestingly, the most notable funds running long/short and multi-strategy style money utilize the investment research services of specialists, TSR , the global leading Special Situations research advisor based in London & New York.
A credit ratings service and an investment research service signaled their belief in the newspaper business last week, issuing upgrades to two leading publicly traded newspaper firms.
Appended material includes profiles of UK-based funds listed with the Ethical Investment Research Services (EIRIS), the performance of selected funds, and advice for investors on evaluating their priorities.
org or contact The Ethical Investment Research Services, 80-84 Bondway, London SW8 1SF.
The Ethical Investment Research Service (EIRIS) does not offer financial advice but can point you in the direction of people who can.
Only seven per cent of company directors in developed countries are women, according to Ethical Investment Research Services.
The Ethical Investment Research Service (''EIRIS'') is an independent research service set up for the growing number of charities and church funds who needed a centralised body to monitor ethical investment because their faiths may exclude certain practices such as dinkling alcohol or gambling The Quaker movement established the first ``ethical'' unit trust in the UK, the Friends Provident Stewardship fund, in 1984and it remains one of the leading funds in this arena and one of the strictest in its criteria, or ``dark green'' in ethical fund terms, and currently one of the top performers in the ethical sector.