Most investors hoped Turkey might get its second investment grade rating of the month.
What does IGR stand for?
IGR stands for Investment Grade Rating
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IGR
We have 80 other meanings of IGR in our Acronym Attic
- Intergenic Region (genetics)
- Intergovernmental Revenue
- Intergovernmental Review
- Intergroup Representative
- Internal Growth Rate
- International Gas Report (publication; Platts)
- International Government Relations (Group)
- Internet Game Room
- Internet Gateway Router (computer networking)
- Inverted GPS Range
- Inert Gas Receiving And Processing
- Icaza, Gonzalez-Ruiz & Aleman (Attorneys-at-Law, Panama City)
- Independent Gospel Rap Alliance
- Indian Gaming Regulatory Act of 1988 (US)
- Institute of Greek and Roman Antiquity (Athens, Greece)
- Integrated Global Radiosonde Archive (US NOAA)
- Interferon Gamma Release Assay (blood test)
- International Gay Rodeo Association (Denver, CO)
- International Geopolitics Reporters Association (est. 1990)
- International Green Roof Association (Berlin-Pankow, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fitch Ratings, Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's have all assigned investment grade ratings to approximately $348 million, or approximately 77%, of CDO VI's securities, with approximately $272 million rated Aaa/AAA/AAA.
This category also includes claims (38) on, or guaranteed by, a qualifying securities firm incorporated in the United States or other member of the OECD-based group of countries (39) provided that: the qualifying securities firm has a long-term issuer credit rating, or a rating on at least one issue of long-term debt, in one of the three highest investment grade rating categories from a nationally recognized statistical rating organization; or the claim is guaranteed by the firm's parent company and the parent company has such a rating.
The interim rule provided that a national or state member bank meets the alternative criteria if the bank has a current long-term issuer credit rating from a nationally recognized statistical rating organization that is within the three highest investment grade rating categories used by the organization.
today reaffirmed its investment grade rating for the short-term debt of Mexico following the apparent election of Ernesto Zedillo Ponce de Leon as the country's president.
Within the broad investment grade rating categories ('AAA' to 'BBB'), the 'BBB' pool experienced the highest average annual default rate of .
CCRCs that have free cash flow and meet demand without taking on too much debt can acquire an investment grade rating.
Investment grade ratings on the authority's senior and subordinate bonds continue to be warranted by Harrisburg International Airport's (the airport's) highly origination & destination oriented traffic base and economically diversified service area, home to the state capital of Pennsylvania, which provides for a base level of airport traffic, albeit small, over time.