uk Global Banking News - 27 March 2013 Mobile services provider, Mahindra Comviva, has entered into an agreement with Kyrgyz Investment Credit Bank (KICB).
What does ICR stand for?
ICR stands for Investment Credit (IRS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICR
We have 329 other meanings of ICR in our Acronym Attic
- International Communications Research
- International Competition Rules
- International Congress of Refrigeration
- International Corporate Responsibility
- Internationale Commissie ter Bescherming van de Rijn (Dutch: International Commission for the Protection of the Rhine against Pollution)
- Internet Core Routers
- Interquartile Range (statistics)
- Intrasomal Corneal Ring (refractive vision correction)
- Inventory Change Report
- Investigation Continuation Review
- Ioannis Casimir Rex (Polish King; 17th Century) and a play on words: Initium Calamitatis Regni (beginning of the countries mishap)
- Ion Cyclotron Resonance (mass-spectrometry)
- Issuer Credit Rating
- Item Control Recommendation
- International Cooperative Research & Development
- Internal Control Region 2 (RNA)
- Immigration Control and Reform Act (USA)
- Independent Casino Representative Association
- Independent Christian Recording Artists
- Indian Civil Rights Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
The five-year investment credit was signed on 27 September 2010, between the marketing director of PT Bank DKI, Mulyatno Wibowo, and the Director of PT Indah Kiat Pulp & Paper, Baharudin, and its vice president Hendra Jaya Kosasih in Jakarta.
The legislation also includes another 15 billion in tax breaks including investment credits.
As requested by the Supreme Court, TEI directly addressed the issue whether the citizens group that sued to invalidate the investment credit had standing.
Manufacturer's Investment Credit California's 2003 budget brought with it the sunsetting of the manufacturer's investment credit, which provided a 6 percent tax incentive that allowed manufacturers to offset the cost of buying new equipment.
term debt rating to BAA2 and its short term rating to Prime 3, the lowest investment credit rating rendered by Moody's.
In addition, most sites are eligible for wage tax credits, investment credits, utility rate reductions, employee training benefits and tax exempt bond financing.
Bufferd, a shareholder in an S corporation, claimed a pro rata share of losses and investment credits reported on the corporation's 1978-79 fiscal-year tax return, which was filed on February 1, 1980.