were selected out of a larger group of presentations first given at the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Research Centre--Indian Institute of Management March 2002 international conference that shares names with this book.
What does ICI stand for?
ICI stands for Investment Corporation of India
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICI
We have 269 other meanings of ICI in our Acronym Attic
- International Conference in Central Asia on Internet
- International Consulting, Inc. (various locations)
- International Correspondence Institute
- International Cosmetic Ingredient
- International Crankshaft, Inc. (Georgetown, KY)
- Intracervical Insemination
- Intracortical Inhibition
- Invertebrate Community Index
- Investment Casting Institute
- Investment Company Institute
- Islamic Center of Irving (Texas)
- Islamic Counterterrorism Institute
- Islamic Cultural Institute (various locations)
- Istanbul Chamber of Industry (est. 1952; Istanbul, Turkey)
- Istanbul Cooperation Initiative (NATO)
- International Consultation on Incontinence-Research Society (Bristol, UK)
- Idaho Crop Improvement Association
- Illinois Council of Independent Airports
- Illinois Crop Improvement Association, Inc.
- Indian Computer Institute Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
15 /PRNewswire/ -- Kibow Biotech is pleased to announce the contingency grant funding of $600,000 from the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) bank for the program of Technology Development and Commercialization (TDC), created under the authority of United States Agency for International Development for India.
Mistry is the Chairman of Oxford International Associates and serves on the Boards including Oxford International Finance and the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India.
We recently began adding local Asian-Pacific governments and business such as the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI), one of the largest financial institutions in India, the Indian Tourism and Development Corporation as well as the national airline of Bangladesh, Bangladesh Biman.
Life Insurance Corporation of India, Industrial Reconstruction Bank of India, Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Limited and General Insurance Corporation of India.
Project financing for the Neyveli plant has been arranged through Bank of America for the foreign debt portion and Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) for local financing.
is expected to include the following participants: Ex-Im Bank of India, General Insurance Corporation (GIC), Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC), Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI), Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI), Infrastructure Leasing and Financial Services (IL&FS), IL&FS Venture Corporation Fund (IVC), Life Insurance Corporation (LIC), Shipping Credit and Investment Corporation of India (SCICI), State Bank of India, and Unit Trust of India (UTI).