The establishment of the Association can be traced backed to 1912 with the creation of the Investment Bankers Association of America.
What does IBAA stand for?
IBAA stands for Investment Bankers Association of America
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IBAA
We have 8 other meanings of IBAA in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Biological Aquatic Assessment
- Inter Bank Agency Agreement
- International Bartering Alliance Agreement
- International Blown Alcohol Association
- International Board of Aircraft Appraisers
- International Buddhist Association of Australia
- International Bureau Against Alcoholism
- International Business Achievement Awards
- International Business Alumni Association
- International Business Aviation Association
- Iowa Black Alumni Association (University of Iowa)
- Iowa Braille Alumni Association
- Italian Business Aviation Association
- Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology (India)
- Insurance Brokers Association of British Columbia (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Intestinal Bile Acid-Binding Protein
- Identity Based Access Control
- In-Band, Adjacent Channel
- Insurance Brokers Association of Canada
- Intelligent Battery Analyzer/Charger
Samples in periodicals archive:
SIA was formed in 1972 as the result of a merger of the Association of Stock Exchange Firms and the Investment Bankers Association of America, both of which were formed in the early 1900s.
He joined SIA in 1974, two years after its founding as the result of a merger between the Association of Stock Exchange Firms and the Investment Bankers Association of America.