4 /PRNewswire/ -- The law firm of Milberg Weiss Bershad Hynes & Lerach LLP announces that a class action lawsuit was filed in the Southern District of New York on December 4, 2003, on behalf of purchasers of the securities of the INVESCO family of funds (the "Funds") operated by London-based AMVESCAP PLC ("AMVESCAP") and its subsidiary INVESCO Funds Group, Inc.
What does IFG stand for?
IFG stands for Invesco Funds Group, Inc
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFG
We have 81 other meanings of IFG in our Acronym Attic
- Insignia Financial Group Inc.
- Institut de Formation en Gestion (French: Institute of Management Training; Algeria)
- Institute for eGovernment (Potsdam, Germany)
- Institute for Geoscience (University of Tübingen; Germany)
- Integrated Financial Group, Inc. (Newtown, PA)
- Integrity Financial Groups (Murray, UT)
- Inter-Frame Gap
- International Facilities Group (Northbrook, Illinois)
- International Forum on Globalization
- International Freight Gateway
- Investing For Growth
- Islamic Fighting Group (Libya)
- Iwision Finance Group (Australia)
- Image Size, Focal Distance, Object Size/Ground Coverage, Focal Distance (Formula; US Navy photography)
- Incentive Funding Grant Application
- Independent Funeral Group of America
- Indiana Flower Growers Association
- Information for Governmental Agencies
- International Fainting Goat Association
- International Fancy Guppy Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
8, 2004, AMVESCAP PLC ("AMVESCAP"), the parent company of INVESCO Funds Group, Inc.
2 /PRNewswire/ -- The following statement was issued today by the law firm of Schiffrin & Barroway, LLP: Notice is hereby given that a class action lawsuit was filed in the United States District Court for the District of Colorado on behalf of all purchasers, redeemers and holders of shares of INVESCO Advantage Health Sciences Fund , , ; INVESCO Core Equity Fund , , , , ; INVESCO Dynamics Fund , , ; INVESCO Energy Fund , ; INVESCO Financial Services Fund , , ; and other Invesco Mutual Funds that are managed by Invesco Funds Group, Inc.
22, 2003 The law firm of Weiss & Yourman announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of purchasers of securities of INVESCO Mutual Funds managed by Invesco Funds Group, Inc.
; ING Investment Management, LLC; ING Pilgrim Investments, LLC; INVESCO Funds Group, Inc.
in the United States District Court for the District of Colorado on behalf of purchasers of the securities of the INVESCO family of funds (the "Funds") operated by London-based AMVESCAP PLC ("AMVESCAP") (NYSE:AVZ) and its subsidiary INVESCO Funds Group, Inc.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management INVESCO Funds Group, Inc.
DENVER, March 15 /PRNewswire/ -- INVESCO Funds Group, Inc.