0 include: -- Numerous enhancements in the core Inversion of Control container, including further extension points for use by the growing number of third party frameworks building on Spring.
What does IoC stand for?
IoC stands for Inversion of Control (OOP pattern)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IoC
We have 246 other meanings of IoC in our Acronym Attic
- International Olive Council
- International Olympic Committee
- International Outsourcing Company (Tunisia)
- International Ozone Commission
- Internet Operation Center
- Internet Operations Center (IETF)
- Interoffice Channel
- Intraoperative Cholangiogram
- Intrinsic Order Criterion
- Invasion of Chaos (gaming)
- Involuntary Outpatient Civil commitment
- IOTA Occultation Camera (International Occultation Timing Association)
- Iraqi Olympic Committee
- ISDN Ordering Code (Bellcore)
- Islam on Campus
- Islamic Observation Centre
- Initial Operating Capability Date
- Inclusion of Overlap Charges In Omega Technique
- IOC Committee for Training, Education, and Mutual Assistance in the Marine Sciences
- IOC Voluntary Cooperation Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
He works through several solid design techniques to embrace within context, SOA, inversion of control and dependency injection, and aspect-oriented programming, closing with information on the user interface, including mapping and wrapping.
Since the framework handles the message-listening and service-invoking aspects, Spring Integration essentially applies Inversion of Control (IoC) principles to the runtime arena.
0 for Java provides 22 components for enterprise Java development implemented using the principles of Inversion of Control (IoC) and Service Oriented Design (SOD).
1 for Java provides 22 components for enterprise Java development implemented using the principles of Inversion of Control (IoC) and Service Oriented Design (SOD).