Criscimagna, 2010) There are several Accelerated Test Models, to the most common we can include: Inverse Power Law The inverse power law relationship (or IPL) is commonly used for analyzing data for which the accelerated stress is nonthermal in nature.
What does IPL stand for?
IPL stands for Inverse Power Law
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPL
We have 213 other meanings of IPL in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Programming Language
- International Philatelic License
- International Power Line
- International Private Line
- Internet Public Library
- Interplanetary Physics Laboratory (satellite in the OPEN program)
- Interprofessional Learning (various organizations)
- Interrupt Priority Level
- Interstate Power and Light Company
- Intuitionistic Predicate Logic
- Investment Promotion Law
- Ion Projection Lithography
- Irondequoit Public Library (Rochester, NY)
- Irving Public Library (Irving, TX)
- Indiana Principals Leadership Academy
- Institute of Political Leadership and Access (Colorado)
- Intellectual Property Law Association
- International Persons Landholding Act (Bahamas)
- International Potato Launching Association
- International Program License Agreement (IBM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also explored: the use of the Inverse Power Law to analyze the PTH stress versus cycle to failure relationship.
The mechanism of blade degradation is fatigue; the Weibull distribution and Inverse Power Law model are the best suited for mechanical stress.