png" alt="" /> An inverse Head and Shoulders pattern is a reversal pattern and for the pattern to be reliable, it should occur in a downtrend.
What does IHS stand for?
IHS stands for Inverse Head and Shoulders (economics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IHS
We have 226 other meanings of IHS in our Acronym Attic
- International Hibernation Society
- International High School (various locations)
- International Hoplology Society (Sedona, AZ)
- International Horn Society
- International Hotel School (various organizations)
- International Hydrofoil Society
- International Hydrology Series (collaborative publishing program; UNESCO)
- International Hyperhidrosis Society
- Internet Host Service
- Interstate Highway System
- Inverse Hyperbolic Sine
- Iota-Eta-Sigma (first three letters of Jesus in Greek)
- Iowa Health System
- Irish Heritage Society (various locations)
- Irondequoit High School (Rochester, NY)
- Irving High School (Irving, Texas)
- Irvington High School (Irvington, NJ)
- Isis Horus Seb (Egyptian gods)
- Israel Heart Society (est. 1952)
- Italian Houses for Sale
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the hourly chart, an inverse head and shoulders pattern is visible.
gif" alt="" /> An inverse Head and Shoulders pattern is a <strong>bullish reversal pattern</strong> and for the pattern to be reliable, it should occur in a downtrend.
7786, bullish potential remains (potential inverse head and shoulders pattern is evident as well-which is bullish).
Summary: The GBPUSD sports a short term inverse head and shoulders pattern.