The topics include a survivability strategy in mobile networks using a key distribution system, a cross-weighted centroid with application to the extraction of affine invariants, numerical methods for solving high order polynomial equations, an inverse eigenvalue problem for a special kind of matrices, wind-induced vibration analysis in time domain, the stability of the Yellow River strand and its sensitivity to influencing factors, and the combination model of public meteorological service performance evaluation.
What does IEP stand for?
IEP stands for Inverse Eigenvalue Problem
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IEP
We have 255 other meanings of IEP in our Acronym Attic
- International Environmental Policy (various schools)
- International Exchange Program
- International Expert Panel
- Internationally Educated Professional (Canada)
- Internet Enabled Phone
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (est. 1995)
- Internet Event Provider
- Interpreter Education Program
- Intervalo entre Partos (Portuguese: Interval between Parties)
- Invasive Exotic Plant (various organizations)
- Investor Education Program (various locations)
- Irish Pound (old currency code; replaced by EUR)
- Isoelectric Point
- Inner Envelope Protein of 110 Kilodaltons
- Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- Independent Electron Pair Approximation
- Independent Energy Producers Association (also seen as IEP)
- Independent Energy Producers Association (also seen as IEPA)
- Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (University of Cape Coast; Ghana)
- Interim Economic Partnership Agreement (Europe and Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zhang, The solvability conditions for the inverse eigenvalue problems of centro-symmetric matrices, Linear Algebra Appl.
The inverse eigenvalue problem with finite data, SIAM J.