Greater Glasgow and Clyde Glasgow Royal Infirmary, 970 beds, 938 occupied, 97 per cent; Western Infirmary/Gartnavel General, 950 beds, 909 occupied, 96 per cent; Southern General Hospital, 826 beds, 823 occupied, 99 per cent; Victoria Infirmary, 312 beds, 300 occupied, 96 per cent; Royal Alexandra Hospital, 683 beds, 670 occupied, 98 per cent; Inverclyde Royal Hospital, 334 beds, 300 occupied, 90 per cent; Vale of Leven Hospital, 92 beds, 67 occupied, 73 per cent; Royal Hospital for Sick Children, 222 beds, 155 occupied, 70 per cent.
What does IRH stand for?
IRH stands for Inverclyde Royal Hospital
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRH
We have 37 other meanings of IRH in our Acronym Attic
- insulin-regulatable glucose transporter
- Intermediate Rate Gateway
- Inspection Requirements Handbook
- Institut des Ressources Humaines (French: Institute of Human Resources)
- Institute for Reproductive Health
- Institute for Research in Human Happiness
- Institute for Research in the Humanities (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Institute of Rural Health (various locations)
- Internal Rescue Hoist
- Intraretinal Hemmorhage
- Idaho Rural Health Association
- Illinois Residence Hall Association
- Illinois Rural Health Association
- improved rolled homogeneous armor (steel)
- Indian Radical Humanist Association
- Indian Regional Housing Authorities (Alaska)
- Indiana Restaurant & Hospitality Association
- Indiana Rural Health Association
- Injured as Result of Hostile Action
- Injuries Resulting from Hostile Action
Samples in periodicals archive:
Colleagues at Inverclyde Royal Hospital blamed long working hours.
In September Al Megrahi was taken from his prison cell in HMP Greenock for tests at Inverclyde Royal Hospital in Greenock, where the diagnosis of prostate cancer was made.
The baby's 29-year-old mother and 32-year-old father were taken to Inverclyde Royal Hospital in Greenock and treated for shock and smoke inhalation but were later discharged.
The Sunday Mail revealed last week that Lauren, 23, had just come off duty at Inverclyde Royal Hospital before she died.
Michelle's mother took her to Inverclyde Royal Hospital but medics there said she had a migraine.
He was taken from Greenock jail under tight security to undergo hospital tests at Inverclyde Royal Hospital in Greenock.
Medical chiefs are trying to trace 198 patients who did not get full examinations at Inverclyde Royal Hospital in Greenock.