Inver Hills Community College (IHCC), located in the southeastern suburbs of Minneapolis-St.
What does IHCC stand for?
IHCC stands for Inver Hills Community (Minnesota)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHCC
We have 31 other meanings of IHCC in our Acronym Attic
- Inver Hills Community Band (Minnesota)
- Idle Hour Country Club (Macon, GA)
- In-Home Care for Children (health care)
- Indian Hills Community College (Ottumwa and Centerville, IA)
- Indian Hills Country Club (various locations)
- Indiana Harbor Coke Company
- Institut d'Histoire des Conflits Contemporains (French: Historical Institute of Contemporary Conflict)
- Internal Handling Control Console
- International Health Care Center (Ghana)
- International Highway Construction Corporation (Japan-Korea undersea tunnel)
- Integrative Health Coach Certification Board (Health Certification Board; Paw Paw, MI)
- Illinois Health Care Cost Containment Council
- Independent Healthcare Direct Ltd. (UK)
- Institute for Human Centered Design (Boston, MA)
- Institute of Health and Care Development (academic and vocational qualifications and testing; London, England, UK)
- Intra-H Conduction Delay (cardiovascular medicine)
- Isolated Hepatic Cholinergic Denervation
- Indiana Housing & Community Development Authority
- Institute for Health Care Delivery Research (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- In-House Cost Estimate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Das Inver Hills Community College AAS Computer Networking Technology William F.
Wayne County Community College District, Detroit * Minneapolis Community and Technical College, Minneapolis * Inver Hills Community College, Inver Grove Heights, Minn.
As a leader in Minnesota in the education and training of law enforcement officers, and with the recent selection as a "Center of Excellence" by the Board of Trustees of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities for Strategic Information Systems and Security - along with Metropolitan State University and Inver Hills Community College - MCTC is poised to train a new generation of skilled workers in information assurance and computer forensics.
Some of his first planned stops included Inver Hills Community College in Inver Grove Heights, Dakota County Technical College in Rosemount and Minnesota State College-Southeast Technical in Red Wing.
This initiative, a collaborative effort with Inver Hills Community College and Minneapolis Technical College, is designed to enhance the quality of education in urban schools by attracting more students to teaching careers and preparing teachers to teach in urban settings.