Used Vehicle Management analyzes critical information from the dealership and from various third-party data sources, including sales history, inventory turn rates, and auction and appraisal data, to compile optimal inventory and pricing recommendations.
What does ITR stand for?
ITR stands for Inventory Turn Rate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITR
We have 146 other meanings of ITR in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligent Transaction Router (Delta)
- Intermediate Care Nursery
- Internal Transfer Rate (Seagate)
- Internal Transfer Report
- International Telecommunications Regulations (World Administrative Telegraph and Telephone Conference)
- International Trade Resources LLC (Washington, DC)
- International Translation Resources (UK)
- Internet Talk Radio
- Internet Traffic Report
- Interpolation Timing Recovery
- Inverted Terminal Repeat (gene sequence)
- Invisible Thread Reel (levitation magic tricks device)
- Invitation To Register (Interest)
- Irrevocable Trust Receipt
- Issue Tracking Request
- Itchy Tasty Records (record label; Los Angeles, CA)
- Information Technology Research-Responding to Crises and Unexpected Events (California)
- Income Tax Return for Individuals (South Africa)
- Inter-American Treaty of Reciprocal Assistance
- International Tenant Representative Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report found, for example, that consumer magazines had an inventory turn rate of 17.
After full implementation of Lean tactics for production of the 787 vertical fin, the Boeing CMC anticipates near-term reductions in factory cycle time, inventory, stores, work-in-process, and inventory turn rate by another 20 to 30 percent.
Dealers who find success with SureSale's express listings are eligible to enroll in the comprehensive SureSale Certified program which includes an easy 'one-click' vehicle certification platform; best-in-class limited warranties, buy-back guarantees and vehicle service contracts and certified vehicle inspections -- all of which generate greater customer and financial institution confidence, quicker inventory turn rates and more profit opportunity for the dealership.
MarketControl Analytics, the industry's first real-time, market-based pricing and stocking solution, helps dealers make better inventory decisions to increase inventory turn rates and maximize profitability.
SureSale dealer benefits also include no monthly fees or long term contract commitments; an easy 'one-click' vehicle certification platform; best-in-class limited warranties, buy-back guarantees and vehicle service contracts; and certified vehicle inspections -- all of which generate greater customer and financial institution confidence, quicker inventory turn rates and more profit opportunity for the dealership.
From maximizing inventory turn rates and increasing estimate approval rates to boosting mechanic productivity and improving on-time repair order completion, TMT ServiceCenter brings added value to the fleet management and maintenance market by: * Shortening the order-to-cash cycle * Increasing mechanic productivity * Reducing administrative expense * Automating warranty claim opportunities * Optimizing parts inventory * Key Business Performance Matrics "I'm convinced that any service center looking for top-flight sales transaction and cash drawer support; parts and inventory management coupled with all the of technology required to increase customer service and shop efficiency and ultimately the bottom line, TMT ServiceCenter is worthy of full exploration," TMW's Vanselous added.
CenterOne's new technology will prove beneficial to its clients by offering prompt payments of net sale proceeds, improved inventory turn rates and aggressive floor-pricing strategies.