Owens Corning adopted the Climate Leaders emissions inventory protocol, submitted an Inventory Management Plan, and proposed a reduction goal to the USEPA which it approved earlier this year.
What does IMP stand for?
IMP stands for Inventory Management Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IMP
We have 391 other meanings of IMP in our Acronym Attic
- International Moron Patrol (internet flash-cartoon series)
- International Museum of Photography
- International Music Publications (publisher; UK)
- Internet Message Processor (less common)
- Internet Messaging Program
- Internet Modem Protocol
- Interoperability/Integrated Management Plan
- Interplanetary Monitoring Platform
- Interplanetary Monitoring Platform (Explorer satellites)
- Intrinsic Membrane Protein
Samples in periodicals archive:
Roche implemented a proactive inventory management plan last fall, following a huge spike in Tamiflu demand that was driven by fears of a potential avian flu pandemic.
Through its membership, Rodale will complete an inventory of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions based on EPA protocol, document an inventory management plan, and develop GHG reduction goals to be implemented over the next ten years.