That's where a relationship with an inventory management or delivery firm such as iFulfill (www.
What does INV MGT stand for?
INV MGT stands for Inventory Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Inverness, Scotland, United Kingdom - Inverness (Airport Code)
- National Institute of Viticulture (wine production; Argentina)
- Instituto Nacional para Varones Antonio Larrazábal (Guatemala school)
- Istituto Nazionale per la Valutazione del Sistema Dell'Istruzione (Italian: National Institute for the Evaluation of Education Systems)
- Investigacion Aplicaciones
- Investigación Aplicada
- Investigaciones Aplicadas (Sanish: Applied Investigations)
- Inverse Address Resolution Protocol
- Industrial Noise and Vibration Centre (sonic engineering consulting; UK)
- Instituto de Verificación Administrativa del Distrito Federal (Spanish: Verification Management Institute of the Federal District; Mexico)
- Integriertes Verwaltungs- und Kontrollsystem (German: Integrated Administration and Control System
- Instituto de Investigaciones Marinas y Costeras (Spanish: Institute of Marine and Coastal Research; Colombia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To economically accomplish this data generation, a mass chemical accounting, or chemical mass balancing inventory management system, is the tool.
As a result of the exclusive agreement, Serving Software has developed and will support a PC-based inventory management system that Boston Scientific will make available to its customers.
New Release Improves Billing, Scheduling, Reporting and Inventory Management Processes for Surgical Facilities
Nexiant Adds Another Fortune 500 Company to its Growing List of MRO Inventory Management Customers --
Company Evolves From Single-Solution to Full-Service Provider of Inventory Management Solutions that Drive MRO Excellence --
The article highlights NYP's success in moving towards a more perpetual model of inventory management for cardiothoracic surgery.
BOSTON -- A recent in-depth market study from Aberdeen Group, which included several customers of ToolsGroup, a leader in inventory optimization software, points to effective inventory management as a key area of untapped value.