Customers are most impressed when we introduce products using the Autodesk Inventor presentation functionality," said Hiroyuki Sugimoto of TS Precision Corporation's Technology Group.
What does IPN stand for?
IPN stands for Inventor Presentation (animated file)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IPN
We have 115 other meanings of IPN in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligent Packet Network
- Intern Progress Note
- Internal Point Name (Megasys)
- International Policy Network (est. 2001)
- International Preservation News (International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions)
- International Programming Network
- Internet Protocol Network (computing)
- Interpenetrating Polymer Networks
- Interplanetary Internet (JPL)
- Interplanetary Network
- Iowa Prairie Network
- Iso-Propyl Nitrate
- Integrated Project Network Milestone
- Intraductal Papillary Neoplasia of Liver
- Indigenous Peoples of North America (book series)
- Inman Park Neighborhood Association
- Instituto de Productos Naturales y Agrobiología (Spanish: Institute for Biotechnology and Natural Products; Spain)
- Integrated Phrenic Nerve Activity (anesthesiology)
- International Pediatric Nephrology Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
com will support DXF, DWG, Inventor Part, Inventor Assembly and Inventor Presentation formats.
In addition to student inventor presentations and enterprises, the event will offer hands-on, educational activity tables and workshops including physics demos from the UT Physics Club, Robots and LEDs from CozmicFunk Studio, rocket demos, a Van de Graaff generator from Austin Energy, unique electronics instruments from Delptronics, and other science, technology and sustainable energy displays.