The Indictment charges that RONALD BOULERICE and SAMSON secretly started another invention promotion company, WFG, in late, 1994, and owned and operated WFG until September, 1996.
What does IPC stand for?
IPC stands for Invention Promotion Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPC
We have 600 other meanings of IPC in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Product Code (EC Direct)
- Internet Protocol Communications
- Internetworking Product Center (Cisco)
- Interpersonal Communication
- Interphase Power Controller
- Interprocess Call
- Interprocess Communications
- Interprocessor Communications
- Interstate Power Company (various locations)
- Invasive Plant Control (est. 1997; Nashville, TN)