Since filing for the patent, Rackspace has made significant upgrades to its intrusion detection and response system to ensure it will keep pace as the number of security risks on the Internet grows.
What does IDRS stand for?
IDRS stands for Intrusion Detection and Response System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IDRS
We have 37 other meanings of IDRS in our Acronym Attic
- Interdisciplinary Research Paper
- Internal Dispute Resolution Process (judiciary procedure)
- In Defense of the Religious Right (Patrick Hynes book)
- Iterative Deficit-Round-Robin
- Illicit Drug Reporting System (Australia)
- Independent Dispute Resolution Service (London, England, UK)
- Indicateur de Dépenses de Remboursement de Soins (du secteur libéral)
- Integrated Data Retrieval System
- International Direct Response Services (Canada)
- International Double Reed Society
- Intermediate Data Records Stripper Processing System
- Institute for Disabilities Research and Training, Inc. (Maryland)
- Illawarra District Rugby Union (Australia)
- Intelligent Digital Recovery Unit
- International Disaster Response Unit (est. 1999)
- Intestinal Diseases Research Unit (McMaster University; Canada)
- Improving Debt Recovery Working Group
- International Deepwater Rice Yield Nursery
- Iain Duncan Smith (UK Conservative party)
- IBM (International Business Machine Corporation) Data Studio (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RealSecure(TM) Intrusion Detection RealSecure, a critical component of ISS' SAFEsuite security management solutions, is the industry's first integrated network and host-based intrusion detection and response system providing comprehensive enterprise information protection.
RealSecure(tm), ISS' leading intrusion detection and response system, won the award for Best Intrusion Detection Solution.
RealSecure is the industry's leading intrusion detection and response system.