The cash has paid for 25 new computers, a server, an intrusion detection system module and a firewall.
What does IDSM stand for?
IDSM stands for Intrusion Detection System Module
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IDSM
We have 17 other meanings of IDSM in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Data Services Limited (est. 1988; Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation)
- Internet Digital Subscriber Line
- Internet Domain Services Limited (UK)
- ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network) Digital Subscriber Line
- ISDN Digital Subscriber Line
- Indian Distinguished Service Medal
- Integrated Demand Side Management (various organizations)
- Integrated Direct Support Maintenance
- Intermediate Direct Support Maintenance
- Internals and Data Structures Manual
- Intrusion Detection System Services Module (Cisco)
- Independent Data and Safety Monitoring Board
- Integrated Development of Small and Medium Towns (WorldBank project in India)
- Integrated Development of Small and Medium Towns
- Indian Deep Space Network (Byalalu, Bangalore, India)
- Indirect Defense Switched Network
- Infrastruktur Data Spasial Nasional (Indonesian: National Spatial Data Infrastructure; Indonesia)
- Integrated Digital Service Network (connectivity)
- Integrated Disease Surveillance Network (India)
- International Dalit Solidarity Network (Denmark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 --Leading network collaboration with the ability to enforce rate-limiting on managed devices, multi-vector threat detection with ability to inspect IPv6, MPLS, GRE and SCADA network traffic, and other industry-leading intrusion prevention capabilities for the Intrusion Detection System Module 2 5.
Pricing, Availability and Further Information The following products are available in September and are priced as follows: The Switching Fabric module is $7,495, the Supervisor 2 module is $34,995, the 16-port Gigabit Ethernet module upgradable to 15 Mpps with distributed CEF is $24,995, and the Intrusion Detection System module is $14,995.