24: Introduction to Computational Biology and Bioinformatics for Technical Professionals Friday, Jan.
What does ICB stand for?
ICB stands for Introduction to Computational Biology (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICB
We have 199 other meanings of ICB in our Acronym Attic
- International Conference on Bioinformatics
- International Conference on Biosignals
- International Congress of Biometeorology
- International Container Bureau
- International Council for Building Research Studies and Documentation
- International Criminal Bar
- International Crisis Behaviour
- Internet Citizen's Band
- Interrupt Control Block
- Intracranial Bleeding
- Invalid Character Bug (gaming)
- Invicta Concert Band (UK)
- Invision Community Blog (software)
- Iraq Central Bank
- Iris and Ciliary Body (pigment epithelial cells)
- Irish Car Bomb (alcoholic drink)
- Irish Council for Bioethics (Ireland)
- Irish Craft Brewer (internet community)
- Iron City Beer (Pittsburg, PA)
- Islamabad College for Boys (Pakistan)