An ectopic pregnancy mimics a normal intrauterine pregnancy until significant hemorrhage occurs.
What does IUP stand for?
IUP stands for Intrauterine Pregnancy
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of IUP
We have 41 other meanings of IUP in our Acronym Attic
- Indiana University Press (Bloomington, IN)
- Individual User Profile (various meanings)
- Installed User Program
- Institut Universitaire Professionalisé (French: University Institute of Professional Education)
- Intended Use Plan
- Interconnect User Part
- Interim Update Package
- Internet Utility Provider (a type of Highly Engineered Solution)
- Intervascular Ultrasound Program
- Intraureteral Pressure (biology)
- Intrauterine Pressure
- Institut Universitaire de Peche et d'Aquaculture (French: University Institute of Fishing and Aquaculture)
- International Union of Police Associations
- International Union of Pure and Applied Biophysics
- International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (Research Triangle Park, NC)
- International Union of Pure & Applied Physics
- International Union of Painters and Allied Trades
- Ijin Usaha Penjualan Berjenjang
- International Union of Photobiology
- Institute on Urban Policy and Commerce (Florida A&M University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Subsequent IVF treatment and transfer of a single blastocyst resulted in an intrauterine pregnancy, with subsequent term delivery, indicative of functional embryo receptivity on a molecular level, although no molecular evidence is available for confirmation.
Her prospective longitudinal study included 112 women who presented with threatened miscarriage at 6-10 weeks' gestation and with a confirmed intrauterine pregnancy.
The primary differential diagnosis in such cases is fairly straightforward and includes: normal intrauterine pregnancy (IUP), abnormal IUP or spontaneous abortion, ectopic pregnancy, and molar pregnancy.
Since Mirena was approved in 2000, the most serious adverse events reported in patients using this device included ectopic pregnancy, intrauterine pregnancy, group A streptococcal sepsis, pelvic inflammatory disease, embedment of the device in the myometrium, and perforation of the uterine wall or cervix, according to the FDA.
Patient 1 was 18 years of age with a live intrauterine pregnancy that was seen on ultrasound and estimated at 12 weeks gestation.
Moore] if, and only if, her intrauterine pregnancy was viable, i.
Case report: heterotopic triplet pregnancy with bilateral tubal and intrauterine pregnancy after IVF.