The company produces a wide range of women's healthcare products including oral contraceptives, intrauterine contraception, and hormone therapy treatments for menopause/perimenopause.
What does IUC stand for?
IUC stands for Intrauterine Contraception
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IUC
We have 74 other meanings of IUC in our Acronym Attic
- Initial Unemployment Claims (economics)
- Initial User Capability
- Intelligent and Ubiquitous Computing
- Inter-University Conference (various schools)
- Interconnect User Charge
- Interface Unit Comparator
- International Underwater Contractors, Inc.
- International University Cooperation (UNESCO)
- Interval Usage Code (DOCSIS)
- Interview Under Caution
- Iuris Utriusque Candidatus (Latin: Right of Each Candidate; law)
- Inter-University Consortium for Department of Atomic Energy Facilities (India)
- Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (Pune, India)
- International Union of Commercial Agents and Brokers
- Inter-Union Commission on Frequency Allocation for Radio Astronomy & Space Science (IAU)
- Indiana University Center for Aging Research
- Inter-University Committee for African Studies
- Indiana University Center for Bioethics
- Industry/University Center for Biosurfaces (University of Buffalo)
- Immanuel United Church of Christ (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this country, in spite of relatively easy access to oral contraceptives, patches, intrauterine contraception and condoms, unplanned pregnancies still occur with great regularity.
5) This systematic review aimed to determine whether HIV-positive women who use hormonal or intrauterine contraception are at increased risk of HIV disease progression, other adverse health outcomes, or HIV transmission to sexual partners.
Despite the many benefits of intrauterine contraception, this method is underused in most countries of the world, with the notable exception of China," says eminent obstetrician-gynecologist Daniel R.
The company produces a wide range of women's healthcare products including oral contraceptives, intrauterine contraception and hormone therapy treatments for menopause and perimenopause.
The company produces a wide range of women's healthcare products including oral contraceptives, intrauterine contraception, and hormone therapy treatments for menopause and perimenopause.
The levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system (LNG IUS), a T-shaped polyethylene frame with a steroid reservoir, is marketed as Mirena and was approved by the Food and Drug Administration in 2000 for intrauterine contraception for up to 5 years.
This fundamental difference allows each woman to choose which side effects of intrauterine contraception are more acceptable to her.