Of additional help, sex cord-stromal tumors have no association with intratubular germ cell neoplasia, unclassified type (IGCNU), whereas IGCNU is identified in the tubules adjacent to seminomas in 90% of cases.
What does IGCNU stand for?
IGCNU stands for Intratubular Germ Cell Neoplasia, Unclassified
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Interactive Gaming Consultants Ltd. (Port Vila, Vanuatu)
- Internal Granule Cell Layer (biological chemistry)
- Interstate Gas Company Limited (Pakistan)
- International Gastric Cancer Linkage Consortium (UK)
- Indie Game Central Magazine (online magazine)
- Ionospheric General Circulation Model
- Indira Gandhi Conservation Monitoring Centre
- Indochina Global Change Network (various locations)
- Intratubular Germ Cell Neoplasms
- Image-Guided Core-Needle Breast Biopsy
- Interpretation and General Clauses Ordinance
- Informatics Group Centre for Open Learning (Singapore)
- International Geological Correlation Programme (aka International Geological Correlation Project)
- International Geological Correlation Project (aka International Geological Correlation Programme)
- International Gestalt Coaching Program
- International Gorilla Conservation Program
- Intergovernmental Committee on Refugees
- Institute for Global Change Research and Education
- Independent Grocers and Convenience Stores (California)
- Initial Glasgow Coma Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furthermore, in contrast to both seminoma and embryonal carcinoma, lymphomas lack precursor intratubular germ cell neoplasia, unclassified type.
There was intratubular germ cell neoplasia, unclassified type, in the adjacent testicular parenchyma in both cases.