5 Intraoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging Market .
What does IMRI stand for?
IMRI stands for Intraoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging (scanner)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IMRI
We have 13 other meanings of IMRI in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Motorcycle Riders Group (various locations)
- Indie Music Resource Group
- Information Management Research Group (Department of Informatics; University of Zurich; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Interactive Media in Retail Group
- Information Management Research Institute (University of Northumbria; UK)
- Information Management Resources, Inc. (est. 1992; Laguna Hills, CA)
- Institut de Marketing et Relations Internationales (French: Institute of Marketing and International Relations)
- International Marian Research Institute (Dayton, OH)
- International Market Research Information (est. 1994; UK)
- International Risk Management Institute
- International Multilingual Research Journal (Arizona State University; Phoenix, AZ)
- Increasing Mean Residual Life
- Individual Material Readiness List
- Instructor Manpower Requirements List
- Integrated Materials Research Laboratory (Sandia)
- Intermediate Maintenance Requirements List
- International Mr. Leather (Chicago, IL)
- Individual Material Readiness List/Support Equipment (Navy)
- Instant Messaging Recording and Monitoring (software)
- Institute of Manufacturing Resource Management of India
Samples in periodicals archive:
a world leader in minimally invasive endoscopic technologies and OR integration, announces the successful installation of fully functional integrated operating rooms combined with intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging (iMRI) capabilities at both Cook Children's Medical Center (Fort Worth, TX) and Swedish Medical Center (Seattle).
Norton Cancer Hospital is one of the first hospitals in the country and the only hospital in the region to offer RFA for liver tumors in conjunction with the hospital's sophisticated intraoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging system (iMRI).