The value of intraoperative frozen section examination of sentinel lymph nodes in breast cancer.
What does IFSE stand for?
IFSE stands for Intraoperative Frozen Section Examination (surgical oncology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IFSE
We have 7 other meanings of IFSE in our Acronym Attic
- International Financial Services District (Glasgow)
- International Fire Sprinkler Design (Marina del Rey, CA)
- Intraoperative Frozen Section Diagnosis (pathology)
- Irish Flight Sim Design (Ireland)
- International Federation of Stamp Dealers Association
- Institute of Food Science and Engineering (University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture; Fayetteville, AR)
- International Federation of Science Editors
- International Federation of Stock Exchanges (finance)
- International Fire Safety Expo
- International Food Service Equipment Ltd. (London, England, UK)
- International Food Service Executives Association
- International Fire and Security Exhibition and Conference (UK)
- Integrated Financing System of Environmental Protection
- Intrapartum Fetal Surveillance Education Program
- International Federation of Societies of Endoscopic Surgeons
- Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies
- Index of Female Sexual Function (urology)
- India Food Service Forum
- Infinity Speculative Fund, Inc.
- Institut de Formation Slow Food (international movement)