OVDs have been successfully used to make cataract surgery easier in patients with a condition known as intraoperative floppy iris syndrome (IFIS).
What does IFIS stand for?
IFIS stands for Intraoperative Floppy Iris Syndrome
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IFIS
We have 15 other meanings of IFIS in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Infrastructure Surety (US)
- Instrument Flight Instructors School
- Integrated Financial Information System (accounting)
- Integrated Flight Information System
- Integriertes Führungs- & Information System (German CVC2 System)
- International Federation of Information Processing
- International Flight Inspection Symposium
- International Food Information Service
- International Food Information System
- Internet Flight Information Service (New Zealand)
- Iowa Flood Information System (University of Iowa)
- Islamic Finance Information Service
- Israeli Financing Innovation Schemes for Europe (The European Commission, Community Research)
- International Fishing Industry Safety and Health (conference)
- Informal Forum of International Student Organisations
- Individuals and Families in Transition (Family Services of Elkhart County)
- Institute for Innovative Trading (est. 1999)
- International Foundation for Information Technology (Summit, NJ)
- Integrated Fiber In The Loop (Bellsouth)
- Institut de Formation Interhospitalier Théodore Simon (French: Theodore Simon Interhospital Training Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This irregular behavior is termed Intraoperative Floppy Iris Syndrome (IFIS).