In addition, intranuclear inclusion bodies in cells of brains, peripherical nerves, tongues, and adrenal glands were observed.
What does INIB stand for?
INIB stands for Intranuclear Inclusion Bodies (pathology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of INIB
We have 1 other meaning of INIB in our Acronym Attic
- International Institute on Ageing
- International Narcotics Interdiction Association (San Diego, CA)
- Instituto Nacional de Investigacion Agraria y Agroindustrial (Peru)
- International New Image Art Festival
- Instituto Nacional de Investigação Agrária e das Pescas (Portugal)
- Instituto Nacional de Investigaciones Agropecuarias (Ecuador)
- Indonesian Interior and Architectural Space (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Institute for Italian-American Studies
- Informacji Naukowej i Bibliotekoznawstwa (Polish: Information Science and Librarianship)
- Institute of Northern Ireland Beekeepers (Northern Ireland, UK)
- International Network for the Improvement of Banana and Plantain
- I'm Not Irish, But Kiss Me Anyway
- Intelligent Network Interface Card
- Intelligent Network Interface Controller
- International Network of Integrated Care
- Internet Network Information Center
- Iran Nanotechnology Initiative Council (est. 2003)
- ISDN Network Identification Code
- International ITG (German internet technology group) Conference on Antennas
- International Nosocomial Infection Control Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
Signs of the classic HSV cytopathic effect included the presence of intracellular proteinaceous fluid, ballooning degeneration of epithelial cells, and acantholysis (figure 2, A) as well as intranuclear inclusion bodies and a ground-glass appearance of some nuclei (figure 2, B).
In at least 2 studies, histologic pictures of celiac ganglia undoubtedly show intranuclear inclusion bodies, which strongly resemble the intranuclear inclusion bodies known from BD (2,18).
Postmortem examination showed nonsuppurative meningoencephalitis with neuronal and glial intranuclear inclusion bodies (Figure 1, panel A).
Histologically, the female falcons had mild necrotizing hepatitis with numerous intranuclear inclusion bodies and necrotizing splenitis with rare inclusion bodies.
A nonpurulent encephalitis with syncitial cells and intranuclear inclusion bodies, intracytoplasmic inclusion bodies, or both, were detected in 6 whales from which neurologic tissues were analyzed microscopically.
Intracytoplasmic and intranuclear inclusion bodies were seen in glossal epithelium.