He also mentioned the importance of leveraging industry partnerships to obtain requisite levels of transportation and IT support for intransit visibility.
What does INTNS stand for?
INTNS stands for Intransit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Industrial Technology and Management (Illinois Institute of Technology; Chicago, IL)
- Interrupt Mode
- Internal Medicine
- Iinstituto Nacional de Tecnología y Normalización (Paraguay)
- Intransit Customer Designate
- International National Trusts Organisation (conservation)
- Interrupt If Overflow Occurs
- Irish National Teachers Organisation
- Irish National Teachers' Organisation (Dublin, Ireland)
- Interdiction Operations
- International Operations
- International Opportunities (Girlguiding UK)
- International Tokamak Reactor (IAEA study)
- International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Martin Smith, prosecuting at Birmingham Crown Court, said Hayre had been based at the Midway House cash centre depot in Birmingham, which provided an intransit service for post office customers.
Accordingly Mansour al-Mohannadi was selected to join Intransit group.
And, the DDST was the vital link to the entire process as they provided custom clearance support, documentation support, intransit asset visibility through the use of RFID, shipping instructions, dispatch instructions, coordination of Material Handling Equipment, vessel operations, onward movement operations, unstuffing and unlashing support, and complete command and control overall equipment entering the Philippines.
Net imports and balancing item for 2001-2004 excludes net intransit deliveries.
The Intransit Visibility (ITV) server uses radio frequency identification tags to report the last known status and location of your shipment.
Bluefire Mobiie Security--VPN, a virtual private networking solution that addresses wireless threats with centrally managed, multilayered software, is designed to ensure that mobile handheld device users maintain the privacy and integrity of intransit data.
MPOCs and DPOCs provide MTMC with C4 systems to control and identify cargo moving through ports and report cargo information to the various Department of Defense intransit visibility systems.