Fresquez of Espa[+ or -]ola, received a post baccalaureate intramural research training award with the National Institutes of Health, National Institutes of Allergies and Infectious Diseases in Bethesda, Md.
What does IRTA stand for?
IRTA stands for Intramural Research Training Award
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRTA
We have 28 other meanings of IRTA in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Retired Teachers Association
- Immigration Review Tribunal of Australia
- In-Reactor Thimble Assembly
- Indiana Retired Teachers Association
- Industrial-Recreational Building Authority (Rhode Island)
- Institut de Recerca i Tecnologia Agroalimentàries (Institute of Agricultural-Alimentary Research and Technology)
- Institute for Research and Technical Assistance
- International Racing Teams Association
- International Reciprocal Trade Association
- International Retired Tugboat Association
- Irish Rider Training Association
- International Round Table for the Advancement of Counseling
- International Road Traffic and Accident Database
- International Revolutionary Truth and Freedom Association
- Income Recovery Technical Assistance Program (Sri Lanka)
- Infrared Target Simulator
- International Real-Time Ada Workshop
- Incident Response to Terrorist Bombing
- Indian Railway Technical Bulletin
- Interim Regional Transport Board (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previous to his work at the FDA, he was an Intramural Research Training Award (IRTA) Fellow at the Laboratory of Metabolism at the National Cancer Institute, a Fellow in the Clinical Pharmacology Section at the Veteran Affairs Medical Center in Boise, Idaho, and a staff physician in the Division of Cardiology and Clinical Pharmacology at the Zhejiang Medical University Hospital in China.
The awards ate open to individual postdoctoral fellows and NIEHS Intramural Research Training Award fellows with fewer than six years of postdoctoral experience who propose to pursue academic research careers in the environmental health sciences.