Ab Initio Density Functional Studies Of Twisted Intramolecular Charge Transfer (Tict) Characteristics Of Substituted Pyrrolylpyridines.
What does ICT stand for?
ICT stands for Intramolecular Charge Transfer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ICT
We have 455 other meanings of ICT in our Acronym Attic
- International Communication Technology
- International Conference on Telecommunications
- International Conference on Thermoelectrics
- International Container Terminal Service (Philippines)
- International Cooperative Team
- International Criminal Tribunal (United Nations)
- International Critical Tables
- Internet and Communication Technology
- Internet Computer Technology
- Interoperability Compliance Statement
- Introduction to Cisco Technology (course)
- Inverness Caledonian Thistle (UK football club)
- Ionic Contamination Tester
- Irving Community Theater (Irving, TX)
- Islamabad Capital Territory (Pakistan)
- Isomorphic Control Transformation
- Item Category
- Wichita, KS, USA - Mid-Continent Airport (Airport Code)
- International Conference on Telecommunications and Malaysia International Conference on Communications
- Incident Commander Type 1 (US FEMA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second were based on intramolecular charge transfer molecules, such as 4-(N, N-dimethylamino)benzonitrile (DMABN), and dansyl amide and its derivatives.
The bulky mesityl groups serve to protect this empty orbital from attack by external nucleophiles giving rise to air-stable materials which exhibit strong intramolecular charge transfer transitions.