Sonoma Orthopedic Products developed the proprietary WaviBody (TM) technology that allows intramedullary nails to convert from flexible-to-rigid within the bone.
What does IMN stand for?
IMN stands for Intramedullary Nail
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IMN
We have 64 other meanings of IMN in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Media News (UK)
- Indicated Mach Number
- Infectious Mononucleosis
- Information Management Network (New York, NY)
- Inmarsat Mobile Number (satellite communications)
- Innovation Media Network
- Input-Matching Network
- Institute of Non-Ferrous Metals (Poland)
- Inter Member Network
- Interim Ministry Network (Baltimore, MD)
- Invisible Moose Network (website)
- Iraqi Media Network
- Irish Music Net (Ireland)
- Ischemic Monomelic Neuropathy
- In Mute Nostril Agony (band; Germany)
- Independent Mon News Agency (Bangkok, Thailand)
- I'm Not a Lawyer
- Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Science
- In My Not All That Humble Opinion
- International Microprocess and Nanotechnology Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
12 - intramedullary nail, dynamic hip stabilizer and klykciowy, Package No.
Internal fixation includes devices such as plates & screws, intramedullary nails, and cannulated screws.
7,8,12,14,15,21,24,26,29-32 Good to mixed outcomes have been reported following open reduction and internal fixation with repair of the greater tuberosity using non-absorbable sutures,31 semitubular plates,18 or intramedullary nails.
Using one of the Engineering Tools, Finite Element Analysis (FEA) three dimensional study of the strain in the proximal portion of the standardized femur implanted with a retrograde intramedullary nail in response to simplified axial, bending and compression loading, The authors found that varying the length of the nail alters the strain distribution in the proximal femur geometry and that increasing the nail length introduces more stress shielding into the proximal region .
ABSTRACT This paper reports a rare case of transient radial and axillary nerves palsy related to intraoperative right lateral positioning for Kuntscher intramedullary nail insertion that caused postural cervical traction.
The company says the device consists of rhBMP-2 intramedullary nail (a metal rod inserted into the bone) by orthopedic surgeons, after appropriate wound management.
This fracture was stabilized on the night of admission with a reamed intramedullary nail after irrigation and debridement (Fig 2).