05) decreased the number of patients with brain swelling (edema) and intracranial hemorrhage (ICH).
What does ICH stand for?
ICH stands for Intracranial Hemorrhage
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ICH
We have 104 other meanings of ICH in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligent Connection Handling
- Intelligent Corruption Handling (eMule)
- Interagency Council on Homelessness
- International Call Handling (Sprint)
- International Centre for Hydropower (Norway)
- International Coffee Hour
- International Conference on Harmonization (of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use)
- International Conference on Harmonization (US FDA)
- Interoperability Clearinghouse
- Intra-Cerebral Hemorrhage
- Inventory Collaboration Hub
- Islamic Center of Hawthorne
- It.Cultura.Horror (Italian newsgroup)
- International Conference on Harmonisation-Good Clinical Practice (Food and Drug Administration guideline)
- I/O Controller Hub (Intel chipset)
- Idaho Commission on Hispanic Affairs (Boise, ID)
- Idaho Cutting Horse Association (est. 1972)
- Illinois Catholic Hospital Association (Chicago, IL)
- Inner City Handball Association (New York)
- Interdepartmental Committee on HIV and AIDS (UN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nontraumatic intracranial hemorrhage appears to occur equally in patients with chronic episodic headaches and in patients without frequent headaches.
The FDA statement points out that the results for major GI bleeding in this study are different from a previous FDA analysis of about 10,600 new users of dabigatran and warfarin, reported in 2012, which found that GI and intracranial hemorrhage rates were lower among patients treated with dabigatran, compared with those on warfarin.
On June 16 Judy suffered a large intracranial hemorrhage while at home.
There are two types of hemorrhagic stroke: aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH) and intracranial hemorrhage (ICH).
It is important that rivaroxaban demonstrated non-inferior safety and that there were numerically fewer intracranial hemorrhages versus warfarin.
Chapter topics include neuropathology basics, experimental pathophysiology of the cerebral circulation, structural and functional neuroimaging, intracranial hemorrhage assessment, diagnosis and treatment of venous infarcts, stroke in the young, stroke and dementia, stroke unit management, monitoring and managing complications, thrombolysis recommendations, interventions and neurological procedures, secondary prevention recommendations, neuropsychological syndromes, and neurorehabilitation.
Coleman suffered an intracranial hemorrhage and breathed his last on May 28, and Hopper was diagnosed with prostate cancer last year which ultimately took his life on May 29.