Some examples of specific topics include the importance of astronomical plat archives as complementary support for astroparticle physics, dark energy models toward observational tests and data, high-energy gamma-rays from massive binary systems, anisotropy of ultra-high-energy cosmic rays from the surface array data of the Pierre Auger Observatory, jet collimation by magneto-torsional oscillations, the physics of the interaction of astrophysical jets with the interstellar and intracluster medium, galactic versus extragalactic sources for cosmic rays, neutrino astronomy with the IceCube Observatory and implications for astroparticle physics, and probing gravity in the Earth-Moon system.
What does ICM stand for?
ICM stands for Intracluster Medium
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ICM
We have 479 other meanings of ICM in our Acronym Attic
- International Control Mission (UN)
- International Council Meeting
- International Council of Museums
- International Creative Management
- International Cyber Marketing, Inc.
- Internet Cafe Manager (Pianeta Software)
- Internet Call Manager (GTE)
- Internet Commerce Model
- Internet Communication Manager
- Interoperability Configuration Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
But nearly all have relied on X-ray emissions from iron, which can enter the intracluster medium in two ways--the explosion of many massive stars as type II supernovas or the detonation of far fewer, lower-mass stars as type I supernovas.